The Denver Ghostbusters are the heroes of the fan-made films and a web comic.
The Series of Films and a Web ComicEdit
- Freddy vs Ghostbusters(First Fan Film)
- Ghostbusters The Denver Chronicles(Fan Web Comic)
- Return of the Ghostbusters(Second Fan Film)
- Ghostbusted (Uncompleted web comic)
The Denver Ghostbusters set up by Ed Spengler (nephew to Egon)
- Ed Spengler, nephew of Egon Spengler. Like his uncle, Ed is the team's resident scientist. One of his inventions is the Neutrino Pack, a vastly more powerful version of the Proton Pack, but also unstable and liable to explode.
- Neil Anderson, "ladies man, and self-proclaimed badass."
- Eugene O'Fitzpatrick. Eugene died in between the two movies when an Egyptian tomb collapsed on him.
- Pavel Karnov, "trained by the best after the fall of the Iron Curtain." Former assistant to the archeologist excavating the tomb, Klaus Constantin, who was the villain of Return of the Ghostbusters.
Ghosts and Villains:
- Interestingly enough Ghostbusters: The Video Game (Realistic Versions) makes reference to Ed Spengler as a kid with a picture taped to a shelf. The game takes place in 1991 so that is why Ed is so young.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.